- No minimum or maximum covers are required.
- Venues that operate seasonally or on limited nights of the week remain eligible for approval for an inspection.
- Newly opened restaurants, including refurbished restaurants opening after a period of closure, must be open by June 1st in the year of initial inspection.
- Exterior of restaurant is extremely well kept and in excellent condition, with no visible debris or signs of disrepair.
- Interior FF&E is of an excellent quality, and public spaces are extremely well designed with a cohesive appearance.
- Overall attention to extremely high levels of cleanliness and condition are present in all interior and exterior public spaces. This will include host stand, restrooms, hallways, elevators and stairways (when applicable), all flooring and window treatments, etc.
- All staff are polite, professional and extremely well groomed at all times. They look sharp and do not comport themselves casually when on the floor or visible to diners.